If you’ve wanted to try Pilates classes but something has been holding you back, now’s your time to sign up for your first one. Pilates offers plenty of benefits to your body, no matter your fitness background. You’ll improve your posture, focus on bodily alignment, and get one heck of a workout.
What is Pilates?
It is a form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. Pilates moves tend to target the core, although the exercises work other areas of your body as well. You can do this with or without equipment, but no matter what, expect the moves to involve slow, precise movements and breath control. “It is a full-body exercise method that will help you do everything better. “It strengthens and stabilizes your core body, which is your foundation, so that you can move efficiently while improving your posture, flexibility, and mobility.” A typical workout is 45 minutes to an hour long.
What you need to know:
- You’ll feel your muscles burn during class, and you’ll probably be sore the next day.
- works several muscle groups.
- Many beginner classes will feature the same group of exercises in each class.
- Wear formfitting clothes—and don’t forget your socks!
- should be a part of a well-rounded fitness plan.
Have a look at the following video.
You also may like.