Eco Private Charter in Tenerife.
(8 passenger – possible upgrade to 12 passengers).
Departure from Marina del Sur in Las Galletas, pontoon nr.3.
Your Private Luxury Charter in Tenerife available for your exclusive use. Blueoceanyachtcharter offers you an exceptional experience on the beautiful waters of Tenerife, leaving a lasting impression. We show you secluded places and see the whales or dolphins in their natural habitat. You also can customize your day! Choose the activities that interest you the most, just ask!
We will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
If you are looking for a ‘wow’ factor then Blueoceanyachtcharter can certainly take you in that journey.
To discuss your private charter requirements please contact us.
3Hr. Private Luxury Charter.
10:15 Departure from the Marina en route to the Whales
11:00 Visit the Whales
11:30 Time to say goodbye to the Whales as head for Playa Los Cristianos.
12:00 Time for some Swimming and Snorkeling. For those who stay onboard they can enjoy a delicious finger food. (Light Lunch).
12:45 Heading back following the wonderful coastline.
13:15 ETA at the harbor (Marina del Sur in Las Galletas).
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing it is important to keep in mind that wind-chill factor can fall when going further out in the sea, so we recommend you to take some warm clothing as a precaution.
- With year round sun we advise you to take a cap and sunglasses for added protection. (Do not bring suncream, we will provide our suncream).
- If possible, we also recommend you to take a pair of binoculars in order to see the whales and Dolphins from a distance.
- Don’t forget your camera and your swimsuit.
- Don’t forget to bring your own towel.
(Please avoid wearing any kind of shoes as these mark the deck. Please take them off when you come on board.)
- Skipper + deckhand
- Soft drinks, Beer
- Snorkeling: Free of Charge.
- Food not included.
- Transport not included.
We endeavor to locate and observe whales, recognizing that they inhabit natural environments beyond our control. While our efforts significantly increase the likelihood of encountering these majestic creatures, it is important to note that due to their wild nature, we cannot provide a guarantee of a 100% sighting.